Come let us make this happen

It is with mixed feelings and emotions that I introduce to you my dream,my vision and my passion.My love for mankind birthed this passion.if I had my way I will do all that I can to achieve my dream to give hope to the school child but my resources are limited and I cannot achieve this alone without support.I know a lot of people have similar dreams and have come up with same ideas especially in Africa but help cannot be too much and visions may vary. My name is Chinwike Emenyonu,I am African, I represent the rising sun of the lost tribe and I want my voice to be heard in the crowd to give hope to the hopeless.I am an average child from an average home, I did not have it all or was I really deprived but I know the pains of the poor,the homeless and the needy. I feel the society has failed me but I cannot fail myself.my passion is to save mankind and put smiles on sad faces.leadership is you and I.we may not be able to build a home for the homeless or a school for education but we can help equip for better life. Imagine a child with great potentials and talent but no hope to achieve his dreams.but with you and I this child can be hopeful and succeed. May 27th is children's day in Nigeria,i want us to start now,so that on that day we would put smiles on thier faces. Let us give hope and celebrate this lost tribe so that their voice can be heard in the crowd.kindly support in any way you can:school items,clothing,food items,financial support etc.Together we shall succeed!

Comments